The perks of working in fashion are the employee discounts and cosmetic and fragrance samples. Unknowingly, these little free samples are actually dangerous (for your wallet). You try on the scent...end up loving it...and suddenly you find yourself at the store. Yup, I gave in and bought a bottle of kai eau de parfum. I smell like flowers and Spring-time!
Other dangerous little goodies:
- Byredo Parfums Bullion \\ Top: Pink Pepper, Black Plum \\ Mid: Magnolia, Osmanthus, Leather Accord \\ Base: Dark woods, Sandalwood, Sensual Musks.
- Byredo Parfums Encens Chembur \\ Top: Bergamot, Lemon, Elemi \\ Mid: Ginger, Temple Incense, Nutmeg \\ Base: Labdanum, Amber, Musk.
- ROADS Bitter End \\ Top: Wild Grasses, Cooling Mints, Wet Bracken \\ Mid: Fig Leaf, Olive and Wild Thyme \\ Base: Oakmoss, Violet Leaf, Vetivert.
- Diptyque Paris Volutes \\ Fresh Spices, Everlasting Flower, Blond Tobacco, Honey.
- Diptyque Paris Philosykos \\ Fig Leaves and Wood, Cedar.
*All notes descriptions are from the designers website.